Catholic Charities Refugee Employment Services has more than 20 years' experience in placing refugees in employment in Orange, Seminole, Brevard and Osceola counties.
Our multi-lingual staff provides an array of services (from orientation to placement to follow-up) to refugees, asylees, Cuban/Haitian Entrants and victims of trafficking.
The staff of Refugee Employment Services knows that every employer searches for dependable workers who are industrious, loyal and hard workers. Our goal is to provide an outstanding service to employers by finding the right person to fill your vacancies. Our clients encompass all levels of professional, technical, and labor skills. For this reason we make sure that all of our clients have completed a precise screening of their immigration documents, educational background and previous work experience.
Our free service can help you to:
- avoid the high cost of staffing agencies
- find diligent workers for your business needs
- avoid large numbers of unscreened applicants
- cut payroll costs through On the Job Training incentives
- provide accurate translation and interpretation of client documents
- provide supportive counseling
- provide on-site assistance